*** Can only be used on white or light coloured garments only ***
A6 (small, roughly 4.0 x 5.7 inches)
A5 (medium, roughly 5.7 x 8.1 inches)
A4 (large, roughly 8.2 x 11.5 inches)
Iron-On Transfer Instructions
You will need: a domestic iron, hard surface and LIGHT coloured fabric
- Cut around the transfer leaving a margin of 2-3mm around the edge which is unprinted.
- Set the iron to the highest setting but DO NOT use steam or water. (Do not use a travel iron as it is not powerful enough)
- Using a hard surface covered with material (not an ironing board as you need pressure), pre iron the garment to remove any creases.
- While the fabric is still warm, place your transfer on it, face down in the chosen area.
- Press the iron firmly over the transfer for 15-20 seconds in each area until the entire area has been covered by the iron.
- Concentrate on the edges using a circular motion. After 60-90 seconds the transfer should be totally stuck to the garment.
- When the transfer has cooled down peel the backing paper off in one smooth motion. Turn garment inside out before washing.
The above are the instructions from the company. When I applied the A6 transfers, by pressing hard, 30 seconds was enough for the transfer if was on the highest heat. I only needed 40 seconds on the A5 transfer. I haven’t applied the A4 but I would suggest the 60-90 seconds as recommended.
A6, A5, A4