Every year the Great Global Greyhound Walk brings together thousands of fans of retired greyhounds across the globe.
The GGGW is run entirely by volunteers. There are no paid staff, and no expenses claimed. Every penny is put back into growing the event and helping support the work of greyhound homing charities across the world. To continue our work, support more charities, and grow our walk even more, we need your help.
Can you give £30 and become a GGGW Event Sponsor? Or perhaps you are a retailer and would like the perfect opportunity to showcase your products by donating items that we can use to help raise money and build awareness? Perhaps you’d like to donate in the memory of a friend or treasured greyhound no longer with us?
Whatever option you choose we will be hugely grateful, and we will commit to do the following:
– Give your business/organisation/personal dedication a post and regular mentions on our Facebook page
– Link and a logo with a couple of lines of text on our main website
– Share our logo with you for use on your website and social media
– Mentions in our sponsorship press release
– Use your donations ONLY to further the welfare and homing of retired racing greyhounds
– Share our stories with you of how the GGGW is making a difference to the lives of these wonderful dogs we all love so much…
With your support we can make the 2019 GGGW even bigger than before, and create more impact on the lives of retired greyhounds all over the world. This June, be part of the GGGW as one of our event sponsors.
Email: [email protected]