Provisional new date for GGGW 2020


Sadly we have taken the decision to postpone the Great Global Greyhound Walk 2020.
Provisionally we propose Sunday 11th October 2020 as a new date.

No-one knows how long the virus will be about for, so our October date is made as a suggestion, with the hope that all be clear by then.

Walks already registered will remain registered for the new October date unless Walk Organisers let us know that they need to cancel or amend.

We will re-open walk registrations and the merchandise shop as soon as we can confirm the walk will go ahead in October. We do have the option of encouraging Private Walks if some countries still have restrictions then.

Please read the following statement for full details and look out for further news via the website or our social media channels.

Coronavirus Statement GGGW new date PDF 19.3.20

Lorraine Bullman